Product Photography & videos
We shoot clean, crisp photos of your product on a pure white background. Each image is professionally shot and edited in our Sydney studio.
Fast standard turnaround. Most projects delivered approximately 1 week after receipt of products & payment.
What we dont charge for:
- No extra charge for group arrangements up to 5 pieces.
- No extra charge for large products up to 3 feet on the longest side.
- No extra charge for products with shiny or metallic surfaces.
- No extra charge for Jewellery or apparel.
- No extra charge for black backgrounds instead of white.
- No extra charge for illuminated products such as lit candles or LED displays.
- High resolution jpeg image at 300 DPI.
- Pure white background (RGB 255,255,255) with grounding shadow or reflection, where appropriate.
- Photo editing to remove dust, scratches, and minor defects.
- Product prep to include steaming garments, stuffing bags, cleaning smudges, and minor assembly.
- Instant online delivery and free image storage.
- Royalty-free unlimited use license.
Photos that adapt to different backgrounds. Transparencies can be added to any photo allowing your images to be used on a variety of backgrounds. We manually traces the outer edge of your product to clip it from the native white background. This enables your images to blend with whatever background you decide to use.
Delivery in layered tiff format. Each transparency is delivered as a layered tiff file containing separate product, shadow, and background layers, all of which can be independently enabled or disabled.
A fitted look, no model required. Using special techniques, apparel can be photographed styled on a mannequin which is then removed in post-production creating a hollow appearance commonly called “ghost mannequin” or “hollow man.” It’s a great solution allowing a fitted look without the need for a model.
When shipping garments we recommend using medium sizes when possible.
An added touch. Great for showing products in use, demonstrating features, and giving a sense of scale, hand modelling can be added to any of our services above.
Our studio staff and assistants will demonstrate your product while our photographers give direction. Your choice of male or female hands.
360 Images & Video
Having an 360 degree product image is becoming the industry standard when viewing products online. Either integrate a range of high quality images embedded into your site to allow full control over the rotation and zooming affect or have our studio create a single file which can be played on a constant loop.
Please contact us for details
Need something not listed above? Custom shots offer an open-ended service allowing for more complex arrangements than what’s covered in the scope of our core services above.
Large groups and complex assembly. We can shoot large group shots exceeding 5 pieces while creating a balanced arrangement that showcases your products. We also offer complex installation and assembly such as door hardware, plumbing fixtures, or furniture.
Special props. Whether you require kitchen tools with fresh produce, or medical equipment with beakers and graduated cylinders, we’ll gather the props needed to show your products in the right context.
Quotes based on size and complexity